NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up and who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of The United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of 55places.com, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Neighborhoods.com, LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on December 20, 2017 at 12:00 AM CST and ending January 3, 2018 at 11:59 PM CST. All online entries must be received by January 3, 2018 at 11:59 CST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WXKLXGR. The entry must fulfill all campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of 55places.com. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. You may only enter using the Gleam app entry methods available. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of 55places.com.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive an Apple iPad with a retail value of approximately $329.99. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by 55places.com. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at 55places.com's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for 55places.com to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of 55places.com. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. 55places.com shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT 55PLACES.COM‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that 55places.com, anyone acting on behalf of 55places.com, and 55places.com’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: 55places.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond 55places.com’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, 55places.com may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by 55places.com. 55places.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. 55places.com has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, 55places.com reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless 55places.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND ILLINOIS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Illinois having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 55 Places, LLC, 1525 W. Homer Street Suite 301, Chicago, Illinois, 60642, U.S. Requests must be received no later than July 12, 2017.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Neighborhoods.com, LLC, 1525 W. Homer Street Suite 301, Chicago, Illinois, 60642, U.S.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by 55places.com is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. Write-in Entry: You may write in one entry at the address below. Sweepstakes eligibility will be determined by the date the write-in entry is received. We do not accept entries from third parties.
1525 W Homer St.
Chicago, IL 60613
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, or MailChimp.
Paula has been selling Active Adult lifestyle since 1997, when she was given the opportunity to move to Cloverdale for the grand opening of Clover Springs by Del Webb, then transferring to Sun City Lincoln Hills in June of 2000. Prior to this time, she received her law degree from Lincoln University of Law, San Francisco, and passed the California State Bar in 1980. After ten years of practicing lawPaula has been selling Active Adult lifestyle since 1997, when she was given the opportunity to move to Cloverdale for the grand opening of Clover Springs by Del Webb, then transferring to Sun City Lincoln Hills in June of 2000. Prior to this time, she received her law degree from Lincoln University of Law, San Francisco, and passed the California State Bar in 1980. After ten years of practicing law in the Bay Area, she obtained her Real Estate Broker’s License and worked for a variety of builders in the Bay Area, including Richmond American, Davidon Homes, Greystone, and Kaufman and Broad, before landing in Cloverdale working for Del Webb.
Paula attributes her success in the Northern California active adult market is a combination of working in one of the most breathtaking regions in the country coupled with the most wonderful, loyal and vibrant customers. She considers it her privilege, passion and pleasure to serve the real estate needs of her former and future customers, and their friends and families....Read MoreRead Less
She hit it out of the park! Can't say enough positive things re her Real Estate services. I trusted her enough to buy a place sight unseen in Sun City.She hit it out of the park! Can't say enough positive things re her Real Estate services. I trusted her enough to buy a place sight unseen in Sun City. Even though I bought from a distance she made it incredibly easy for us. Paula made some great referrals for inspections, repairs, etc. Perhaps the the best referral was on financing. Also she has worked closely with the property manager she located for us. Paula is impressive and knowledgeable and I would definitely use her again when I have another transaction. Thanks to her team for a job well done....Read MoreRead Less
Bill And Beth Ponseti
Paula is a lady who goes the extra mile for her clients, and it shows in all of the extra information that she provides and in the extra effort shePaula is a lady who goes the extra mile for her clients, and it shows in all of the extra information that she provides and in the extra effort she exerts. Her charming wit and upbeat personna made it a pleasure looking for and finding our new home. She is a real pro and we appreciated having her represent our interests. Thank you Paula!...Read MoreRead Less
I loved working with Paula both to sell my previous home and buy a new home. She listened to what I wanted and paid attention to detail along the way,I loved working with Paula both to sell my previous home and buy a new home. She listened to what I wanted and paid attention to detail along the way, besides being just plain fun to work with....Read MoreRead Less
I contacted Paula when I was on a fact-finding trip to see about possibly moving across the country to a new community. I saw her information on 55 places. PaulaI contacted Paula when I was on a fact-finding trip to see about possibly moving across the country to a new community. I saw her information on 55 places. Paula took time out of her busy day even though I did not make an advanced appointment, to show me all around the community and to view several properties that were for sale. She did this even though I told her I wasn't even sure I was going to move. Six months later, I rented in the community and when ready to buy, remembered Paula's generosity and cheerful spirit, so I called her. She then patiently took me through at least a dozen homes until I found what I was looking for. She helped me get my desired home in a very tight market with low inventory. Paula knows this area, she keeps up with the latest trends and information, and I would highly recommend her!...Read MoreRead Less
Paula knows her Sun City inventory and passed that info along to help us make a knowledgeable decision regarding our new to us home.
Paula is a top notch realtor! She is wonderful to work with. She has so much experience and knowledge in her field. She made my home purchase transaction in SunPaula is a top notch realtor! She is wonderful to work with. She has so much experience and knowledge in her field. She made my home purchase transaction in Sun City so smooth. We went from purchase to repairs to closing to property management with such ease. I would definitely work with her again....Read MoreRead Less
Paula was very dedicated and patient during my search for a home. I presented her with some challenges due to my irresolution regarding where I wanted to live and howPaula was very dedicated and patient during my search for a home. I presented her with some challenges due to my irresolution regarding where I wanted to live and how much I wanted to pay, but she weathered those with cheerfulness and no negativity, whereas I would have told someone like me to beat it and not darken my door again. Her perserverance paid off for me in finding just the right place. I thoroughly recommend her if you are looking for a home....Read MoreRead Less
David And Masako
Paula is AWESOME....! She helped my mom move into Sun City and took the extra effort to help her with landscaping and handyman referrals. I've been pleased with her recommendations.Paula is AWESOME....! She helped my mom move into Sun City and took the extra effort to help her with landscaping and handyman referrals. I've been pleased with her recommendations. With the home sale, Paula always made herself available to work around our late hours and distance issues to get my mom into her home. I highly recommend Paula....!...Read MoreRead Less
Paula made purchasing across country a breeze - she's thoroughly knowledgeable and tech savvy, educated me on fine points of purchasing in California, helped me compare several active adult communitiesPaula made purchasing across country a breeze - she's thoroughly knowledgeable and tech savvy, educated me on fine points of purchasing in California, helped me compare several active adult communities before deciding on Lincoln hills, MADE everything happen on a timely basis by working well with other agents/inspectors, gave on-point input during my in-person tours and insured the purchase process went smoothly - and I got my first choice home at a fair price. She's a consummate real estate professional - and after buying 13 homes in 7 states, that's the ultimate compliment I can give!...Read MoreRead Less
How to explain Paula. Absolutely delightful, smart well informed and knows everything about this community. Thoughtful listener to your wants and needs. Does what she says she is going toHow to explain Paula. Absolutely delightful, smart well informed and knows everything about this community. Thoughtful listener to your wants and needs. Does what she says she is going to do! Advises well and his completely honest. If you are looking to purchase a home this is the woman you need..she is fast and efficient...Read MoreRead Less